Sunday, August 16, 2026

School has begun for all of us except for Corbin, who starts this week. The kids are excited to see their friends again, but less excited about school. Wednesday was my first day back with students. It's so weird to get back into the swing of things. I look forward to the next few weeks being behind us as we adjust to a more rigorous routine. Every year I try to take my lessons and make them a little better bit by bit. This year I decided to make my students drop their phones off at my desk on the way into class. It is heaven not to have to worry about whether they are on their phone or write them up. Okay, well that's all for now,
Cute Charly.

Cute Charly again.

Cute Gabby, 11th Grade.



Cute Piper, 9th Grade. 

Cute Ryan, 7th Grade

Year 3 at Borah, Year 9 of teaching.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment